Policies & Information
Please be sure your vacation dates are firm before confirming your reservation, as your deposit can only be refunded if cancellation is received in writing 45 days prior to confirmed arrival date. Your reservation may be transferred and your deposit applied to alternate dates with 30 days notice: subject to availability. All refunds and transfers will be subject to a $50 Service charge per unit. No refund will be given for days lost through early departure or late arrival. Last minute cancellations result in vacancies for us; therefore our policy is firm.
Summer Holiday: Deposit will be refunded less a $100 service charge (per unit) only if cancellation is received in writing 60 day prior to arrival date. With 45 days notice we can transfer your deposit, less the $100 service charge, to another reservation within the same season; subject to availability.
Group Booking Policy
In regards to options for a group of four or over:
- All friends / family must take like accommodations to a maximum of 30 guests in a group.
- We would require a 50% deposit at the time we take the reservation. Any changes to the reservation would be subject to a $50 service charge per unit.
- 45 days prior to arrival date we would require the balance owing on all units. From that date on there would be no options for refunds.
These measures are in place to protect the resort in case someone in the group has to cancel last minute and out of respect the rest of the group cancels. It is very difficult to resell cancellations and impossible if there are more than one unit to sell.
Thinking of having guests visit?
Our property and facilities are maintained and offered for the enjoyment of our Registered Guests.
Please do not invite guests to visit on a weekend (Fri, Sat, & Sun or Mon of long weekends).
To ensure a quiet relaxing environment for our guests mid-week and to ensure that the facilities and property are not exposed to over use, we must insist that:
- Two guests (only) are permitted to visit at any one time.
- Visits by non-registered guests be kept to 2-4 hour duration.
- Visitors may not arrive earlier than 11:00 am.
- Visitors must depart from premises no later than 6:00 pm.
- Your two visitors must register at the office, indicate who they are visiting and register car license number. Visitors cars must be parked just in front of the office or in the public parking provided.
- You will be responsible for the conduct of your guests.
- Please inform your guest not to bring pets. Under no circumstances will their pets be allowed in your unit; so please notify your friends in advance!
- Visitors are not entitled to the use of complimentary equipment or Sauna area so we would suggest you arrange your time to use the equipment when you are not entertaining guests.
- Under no circumstances may visitors stay overnight.
We appreciate the opportunity to show our resort to your friends but, out of consideration to your fellow guests, we must insist you abide by these regulations.
Inverness Falls Resort cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions. Our Check-In time is at 4:00 p.m. If storm conditions are pending it will be necessary for you to leave home or work early enough to ensure arriving as close to 4:00 p.m. as possible. If the Highways Department closes highways #15 and #44 East of Winnipeg or #1 from Ontario to #44 prior to 4:00 p.m. we would offer a credit in the amount of your deposit, to be used within the same winter season.