We too are pet owners and know how attached we can get to our four legged friends.
We are pleased to offer Cottage #6 & #7 and Chalet #9 & #10 as pet friendly units. Arrangement to have your pet joining you must be made at the time you make your reservation @ $20 / visit.
Only one pet is permitted in #6, #7 & #10.
Two pets may be allowed into #9 depending on the situation and only if the two pets are from the same home.
In respect to those with allergies pets are not allowed in the other units under any circumstances.
During the winter season dogs are not permitted on the groomed ski trails but can accompany their owners on the Hiking and Snowshoe trails.
RULES PERTAINING TO PETS:
- Permission to bring a pet into a Pet Welcome Units, must be secured prior to arrival
- Pets must be kept with owners, on a leash, at all times
- Dogs can not be left in cottages unattended under any circumstances
- Pets must be kept off furniture including Beds - charges will apply if furniture or bedding is damaged
- You will be asked to vacuum all hair before you check-out . We have vacuums in the Cottages.
- Pet owners must keep resort area clean and pick up after their pets
We have established Canine Cove right across from #6 and #7 so that dogs can enjoy the water and we owners can relax in the sun. Dogs are not permitted on the Beach. The two hiking trails skirting the resort provide a safe, scenic run for the dogs.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices in Canadian Dollars and do not include applicable taxes.